Hey Guys, I’m nominated for the Sunshine-Blogger-Award and I want to say a big Thank you to superheroes009 (Naman) for nominating me for this award a few days ago! You can find his website https://superheroes009.wordpress.com I really love reading his blog posts and I would say, Guys please don’t miss to check out his blog since he truly has a great content. I was pleasantly surprised to receive a nomination so soon into my WordPress journey and honored that he took time to notice and highlight my blog. Honestly, the way that 2018 is surprising me so far is turning out a little spooky! I feel so thankful for these incredibly kind gestures that have come my way this year so far. Blogging is proving to be hard work, but in saying that, incredibly rewarding and beautiful too. When sharing these vulnerable pieces of ourselves, it’s really amazing to find out that someone is reading along, and that your words matter. Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR NOMINATING ME NAMAN! So, on proceeding further,
RULES FOR THE AWARD
- Shout out to the blogger who nominated you with a link to her/his blog.
- Answers and Questions must be given by the nominated bloggers.
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the sunshine award, with links to their blogs.
- Don’t forget to notify your nominees.
- Come up with your own questions and tag 11 other bloggers nominating them to do the same.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Awards logo in your post.
The following are questions for me. Let’s start with it 🙂
1. What your blog’s name stands for?
Well, my blog- “Beauty_And_Smiles” has a motto. I believe Beauty is not just about the looks and features that are visible physically, it is even about the inner beauty of the soul which makes every individual be a nicer human whereas, Smiles is all about the happiness and it’s just one life so why not ‘Stay Happy and Spread Smiles allover’.
2. Why you’re blogging? what’s the idea behind it?
Initially blogging was just a part of one of my interests. When I started blogging I had no idea if my contents would attract people, or I even doubted if people found my blogs useful enough. But to my surprise, gradually people started appreciating my blogs and my interest in blogging increased Since I felt a sense freedom for my thoughts where I can share my views and experiences with the World and interact with people all around.
3. What’s the one thing that makes you feel amazing about yourself?
I am a kind of person who loves to have a lively surrounding. I feel, for a living happiness is important. So I invest some of my time in people who need to be happy and helping others do so make me feel amazing about myself.
4. Apart from blogging, what else you do?
Basically, I’m a Telecommunication Engineer and aspire to become more. Apart from being an Engineer and Blogger, research about the herbal skincare (homemade remedies), dancing (especially Bollywood). Although I don’t sing that well, I like singing too 😛 drawing, a little foodie (vegetarian) so I like exploring, I sometimes even go to school in my hometown during vacations to meet children and help them realize the importance of education, sharing stories.
5. What’s your source of inspiration/motivation?
My source of inspiration is my Father. Since my childhood, he has been motivating me with lots of value teachings where one among them, “Sleep With A Dream and Wakeup With a Commitment” is my favorite.
6. Please describe yourself in 6 words.
DREAMER, BELIEVER, ASPIRER, FUNN-LOVING, CHEERFUL, OPTIMIST.
7. Do you think your current leader/government is propelling your country in the right direction?
I’m from India, and our Prime Minister- Narendra Modi is doing great work and I feel he’s the boon for our country. He has strengthened Indian economy, introduced GST system, improved international relations, changed the law of Talak system, increased internal security, Swachh Bharat, Special focus on rural India, and has been making major changes in our country. He is one of the best leaders’ whom Indians have seen so far and also he’s our nation’s pride.
8. your 5 favorite movies and actors?
I usually prefer watching funny, historical movies and sometimes li’l romantic. Padmavat, Chennai Express, Meravanige, Magadheera, Mirchi are my favorite movies. And, Deepika Padukone, Shahid Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Priyanka Chopra, Prabhas, Amitabh Bachchan are some of my favorites.
9. The 3 songs that you are hooked on?
Haha, songs that I prefer listening to, are usually seasonal. But Dil Diyan, Hasi, Inn Aankhon Ki Masti Main are my all time favorite.
10. What’s your idea of a healthy relationship?
Understanding, No major expectations, having the mental match, helping and motivating each other, staying happy and enjoying each other’s company is my idea of healthy relationships.
11. One message you want to convey all the sane minds?
I know its a life, everybody has to face problems, challenges but facing them optimistically is something that will help you to get through. Never lose hope. Nothing can shatter you. Stay happy, confident, courageous and live every moment.
AND NOW COMING TO MY QUESTIONS:
- Have you met anyone famous/popular in real life? What was it like?
- What is your biggest aim in life?
- When you’re stressed what do you do?
- What is on your bucket list this year?
- What is your favorite memory till date?
- What do you think is the most beautiful nature’s creation?
- What according to you is the best job that any human could do?
- Write about your parents, friends, and family in 4-5 lines
- Do you believe in true love? Yes/No and why so?
- Do you have any favorite post on your blog?
- If the world ended tomorrow, what would be your proudest achievement before we all went?
Well, it’s really hard to nominate just 11 among so many talented people. And you all are amazing, talented and I’m very grateful to have come across your thoughtful and awesome blog posts.
And My Lucky Nominees Are:-
- http://friendlyfairytales.wordpress.com (BRENDA DAVIS HARSHAM)
- http://makeupandbody.wordpress.com (POOJA RAINA)
- http://sidhujetha.wordpress.com (THE-NOMADIC-ARCHITECT)
- http://beckiesmentalmess.wordpress.com (beckies4ms)
- http://forwardsonly.wordpress.com (FORWARDS ONLY)
- http://davidsnape.wordpress.com (DAVID SNAPE)
- https://joannaoftheforest.wordpress.com (JoAnna)
- https://truthiskef.wordpress.com (ROHINI)
- https://awomansmantra.wordpress.com (AWOMANSMANTRA)
- https://inexorablespark.wordpress.com (NATHI)
- https://aestheticmiradh.wordpress.com (MOUSHMI RADHANPARA)